In 2000, the UK Government developed a scheme that rewards businesses for their innovation. We work with a partner company and their Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify eligible activity; a tailored report is then subsequently written, and a claim is then submitted to HMRC for the maximum amount possible.
We help businesses that have:
- Designed or developed a new product, process or prototype
- Improved or redesigned an existing product
- Produced or integrated innovative software
- Integrated environmentally friendly products and processes
- Made improvements through innovation